Industrial & Commercial
Proflek Coatings Industrial and Commercial range of Epoxy Flooring Systems are formulated to our client's individual requirements using High Performance products formulated in Brisbane for Australian conditions.
Holding a QBCC licence in Waterproofing and Epoxy Coatings # 1162280 along with CSIRO PCCP accreditation # 695 ensure attention to detail with a high end finish. Proflek crews are experienced, reliable and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Book an onsite consultation with our Site Supervisor who has many years’ hands on experience within the industry to discuss your project requirements and how Proflek coatings can provide a coating solution for your project. 07 3271 1596
- Protective Coatings - Epoxy Flooring - High Build Matrix Systems - Slip Resistant Coatings - Flake Flooring - Epoxy Mortar Coving - Epoxy Mortar Ramps - Bunding - Urethane Coatings - Densifiers / Sealers - Line Marking / Hatching - Filling of expansion joints - Concrete Grinding & Repair
Industries Worked In:
- Commercial Kitchens - Restaurants / Bars - Factories - Warehouses - Hangers - Abattoirs - Schools - Amenities - Offices
Proflek Coatings formulate epoxy in our factory based at Sumner Park. Our epoxy is a 100% solids and two-pack cycloaliphatic amine cured.
APCEPO100 epoxy flooring resin is designed as a stand-alone topcoat and as a binder for non-skid surfaces.
Designed for use in a wide range of commercial and industrial environments where a lasting solution to floor maintenance problems is required. The exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemical spillage and fumes makes this product ideal for use in high traffic environments.
- No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Low Viscosity Non-blushing
- Non-water spotting
- High gloss
- Colour stable
- Tenacious bond to most substrates
- High mechanical properties
- Good abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High durability
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- Dust free environment
- Increased light reflection
- High Chemical resistance where acids and solvents are used
- A Hygienic and food safe flooring solution
- Moisture Barriers: Epoxy coatings are impervious to oils, greases and most other industrial products.
- Non-Slip Epoxy Floor when Anti-slip additives are added
- An easy to clean and maintain floor
- Value to the property
- Decorative finish
Machinery Surface: Our epoxy finish is extremely hard and durable, making it an ideal surface for forklifts, manual trolleys and other mobile machines where smoothness and grip are required. For stationary machines, cleaning the floors around the machine is much easier. Where necessary, a seamless epoxy finish can be applied from the concrete floor and up onto machine supports.
At Proflek we understand that whilst your concrete floor is being worked on, production time can be effected. Our modern industrial grade diamond grinding equipment and extraction systems ensure Proflek Coatings prepare the concrete and complete the project in a timely manner without affecting quality.
Coving in food preparation, commercial kitchens and amenities is in most council's specifications. Epoxy Mortar coving is a lot stronger than concrete coving. At approximately 64MPA the coving won’t chip or crack and maintains its integrity.
We'll work with you:
Proflek Coatings work with our clients to minimize downtime and disruption to business. Planning projects so as to complete at a time that suits the client. This includes nights, public holidays and weekends if called for.
The safety of your workforce, customers and the general public is paramount. Confirming your floor meets Australian standards is an essential part of many businesses. Book in a Slip test Audit to be completed at the end of your installation.
View our Material Safety and Data Sheets
Call us on 07 3271 1596 to talk to us or make an appointment for an obligation free quotation.